Record a Round With A Zepp Sensor
Last Updated -
Track your swing metrics and consistency during a round with your Zepp sensor. Your Round statistics include average swing metrics, and how consistent your swings are on the course in terms of club plane, hand plane, tempo and backswing. The consistency metric is also incorporated into the overall score, just like in Instant Evaluations.
There are two ways to capture data for a round.
Turn on Zepp Sensor and go Play, No In-App Preparation Required
- Simply turn on a Zepp sensor and start taking swings on the the course. You don't need the app or mobile device in order to capture swings.
- Once you're done taking swings, open up the app and connect your sensor on the Record tab.
- Once the sensor connects, choose to sync your swings as a round.
- Complete the game information by adding the number of holes you played, par for the course, your final score, and the course you played. You can also add a photo of your scorecard.
- Generate a report to see the swing statistics for your round.
Start Your Round In The App To Capture Swings, Videos, Scores, And More While On The Course
- If you have a Zepp sensor, connect it to the app.
- Choose your course on the Record tab.
- Choose Round and Play on the Record tab.
- Use Add Player to invite playing partners.
- Use the Scorecard to capture your round score.
- Use the camera to capture videos and photos.
- Once you're done with play, choose "end round".
- Complete the game information by adding the number of holes you played, par for the course, and your final score. You can also add a photo of your scorecard.
- Generate a report to see the swing statistics and the library of videos and photos from your round.
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST