Last Updated -
Welcome to Zepp, now that you have a Zepp 2 Sensor you’re ready to unlock secrets to your swing. This guide is intended to get you from first receiving the product, to capturing your first swing. Each Zepp kit comes with a USB charger, glove mount, and a Zepp 2 sensor. Let’s get started!
1. Charge your Sensor
- Remove the sensor from the packaging
- Insert the USB charger into any USB port (computer or wall adapter) and place the sensor into the charger.
- Allow sensor to fully charge prior to use to avoid any issues related to low battery. A full charge may take up to 3 hours to complete, and the sensor will indicate it is fully charged when all 10 LEDs pulse on and off while plugged into the charger.
2. Download the Free App (iOS or Android)
- Locate either the App Store or Play Store (iOS / Android respectively) on your mobile device, and open it.
- In the search bar, search "Zepp Golf."
- Select either Get, Download, or the cloud icon (Varies depending on device) to begin the app download.
3. Setup your Zepp Account
- Open up the app, and select “sign up.”
- Create a Zepp account by entering your email address. Then click the sign up button.
- In the "My Account" section put your first/last name and password. Then tap on the "next" button.
4. Turn on your Sensor
- Hold the power button down for 4 seconds.
- The LEDs will flash twice indicated that the sensor is turned on. They will then scroll across the sensor every 3-4 seconds.
5. Connect your Sensor
- Turn your sensor on and tap the sensor icon in the top left of the Recrod tab.
- Tap the sensor gear icon in the top right of the My Sensor screen.
- The sensor name will show up in Manage Sensor screen under "Discovered Sensors."
- Tap on the sensor name in the list. Once you do that the sensor will be connected.
- In the "My Sensor" menu you can see your sensors battery level, if there is a firmware update available or you can rename the sensor ID name.
6. Mount your Sensor
- Attach the sensor mount to your velcro glove strap so that the mount is located directly in the center of the backside of your palm as shown below.
- Insert the sensor into the mount. The orientation of the sensor does not affect results in Zepp Golf.
7. Calibrate your Sensor
- Enter the Zepp Golf App.
- The app will automatically connect to the sensor and you'll see a sensor icon blink on the top of the home screen indicating the sensor is connecting.
- Once Connected, the icon will become solid yellow and you will be asked to calibrate your sensor.
- You can calibrate your sensor in the "My Sensor" menu. Tap on calibrate button to begin.
- We recommend doing this once before beginning your swing session for the day in order to get the most accurate results. Once calibrated, the sensor will be ready to capture swings.
- Any time you wish to re-calibrate the sensor, tap the yellow sensor icon located at the top of the 3D view.
8. Start Recording!
- Go to the Record tab and select your course from the dropdown menu.
- Select ROUND or DRIVING RANGE.
- Tap PLAY.
- Select the club you are swinging with in the app by selecting the club selector icon located in the top.
- Once a club is selected, swing! All swing information will automatically download into the app.
Did you find this article helpful?