Capture a 3D Serve
Last Updated -
Removing your Zepp sensor from the charger will cause the sensor's LED lights to disappear down to one blinking LED, followed by the sensor powering down. Once the sensor powers down, do the following in order to begin capturing your swings:
1) Download the Zepp Tennis app in either the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store. (Android)
2) Create your Zepp account following the instructions in the app.
3) Turn on the Zepp sensor on by holding the multi-function button for 4 seconds. Click Here for more details.
4) Pair the Zepp sensor to your iOS/Android phone or tablet via bluetooth. Click Here for more details.
5) Place the tennis mount onto your racket, followed by placing the sensor into the mount. Click Here for more details.
6) Open the Zepp Tennis app and you will see an icon in the top corner of the 3D view blinking yellow for up to 10 seconds indicating that the sensor is connecting to the app. Once the sensor connects, the icon will become solid yellow, as shown below, and the app will prompt you to calibrate. Place your racket onto the ground with the sensor properly placed into the mount as described in step 5 and initiate the calibration. Click Here for more details.
7) Select 'Practice your Serve' from the home screen. This will open the 3D view (shown below)
Once you are within the 3D view, serve! All serves will automatically be captured in the app and can be reviewed at any time from your serve history found within the main menu.
Having trouble capturing a serve? Click Here to contact our Customer Support Team and we'll help troubleshoot the issue!
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST