Last Updated -
What is Highlights?
Highlights is a fun way to enhance any golf swing video with graphical and audio overlays that will be sure to wow your buddies. This guide walks you through each step in generating an awesome highlight clip.
- Course highlights - Great highlights begin with great, raw footage, captured at just the right moment. Make sure to launch the Course Record mode in Zepp Golf 4.0 when you start a round or practice, and snap pictures or videos on each hole, tagging with the hole number and club so Highlights can overlay that information. The tee-box and putting green are particularly good locations to snap photos and videos of your playing partners, or to ask someone to record your swing.
Practice highlights - We know highlights don't just happen on the course, so Zepp lets you capture practice photos and videos from the driving range as well. Launch the Driving Range Record mode in Zepp Golf 4.0 to capture practice photos and videos tagged with club and swing data that can be used in Highlights.
Swing recognition - No sensor, no problem! Zepp Golf now includes innovative video recognition technology that automatically records and crops your swing on the course. Click on the camera icon from the Round or Driving Range Record screen, select Smart Cap, frame the golfer, and swing away!
Swing metrics - If you swing with your Zepp sensor, Zepp Golf will automatically capture a video with each swing and Highlights will overlay your exact metrics in the final video.
- Slowmo - View your swing in ultra slow motion with this effect, just like you see on television. Simply slide the first contact marker to ensure the effect is timed correctly with your contact point and Highlights will do the rest.
- Freeze frame - This effect places emphasis on the point of impact, freezing your swing at the exact point you make contact. Choose this effect if you want to highlight a noteworthy impact position.
Other Effects (iOS Only)
- Audio effects - Audio effects are a fun way to bring highlight clips to life with voice-over and sound effects, timed perfectly to the point of impact. Find the right one for you by clicking on each effect in the Edit screen, and adjust the impact and ball landing markers as needed to ensure proper timing.
- Ball tracer - Highlight your ball's flight and add some extra excitement with the ball tracer effect, choosing from two different line styles: line or ball tracer. If the path Zepp chooses isn't perfect, you can adjust the start, apex and landing locations for your tracer.
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST