Inviting Players To Record A Round
Last Updated -
Invite your playing partners to join you in Zepp to record photo and video from a round, and track scores.
How to add a playing partner who is currently registered on Zepp
- Once you have selected your course from the Record tab and tapped Play, you will be able to add partners to your round.
- Start by tapping the "Add Player" button on the screen.
- Enter the player's name and tap enter.
- If your opponent is already registered on Zepp, you will see a plus icon next to his or her name in the search results. Click the avatar with the plus icon and the player will be invited.
- Import your Facebook friends
- From the Find Friends screen, tap the Facebook tab.
- Tap the Connect Facebook button, and proceed to authenticate your Facebook account.
- Find the person you would like to add and tap the Invite button to his or her name. This contact will receive and invitation sent to the email address associated with his or her Facebook account.
Once you have added an opponent, you will see one of the following statuses next to his or her avatar:
In game - This player has accepted the invitation. The game owner can no longer remove the player, nor record a score for the opponent, but can tag the player when capturing video
Complete - This player has completed the current game. He or she can no longer be removed and his or her score can no longer be edited.
Pending - This player has not accepted the invitation, so the game creator can remove him or her, as well as record the player's score. All players in this game can tag the pending player when capturing video.
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST