Course Location Info
Last Updated -
Before you record or upload your next round or driving range session on the Record tab, you'll first start by checking into a course or creating a new course if one does not exist at your current location. Follow these steps to check in at a course or to add a new course:
- Check in to a course
- Tap the drop down menu in the center of the screen to view courts located in your immediate vicinity. If your course is not listed, drag the map to find other courses in your area, and then click on the icon.
- Select the course you will be playing at or follow the steps below to add a new course. Once you have selected a course, the leaderboard stats will update to reflect the top players at the course from the Zepp community.
- Tap Play to continue with the Record setup or tap the clipboard icon to add a past round.
- How to add a course
- If you are unable to locate your course, you can create a new course by tapping the dropdown menu, and then tapping "Create New Location" at the bottom of the menu.
- Next, you will name the location.
- Tap Create Location and your course will now be available for use.
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST