Last Updated -
The match report is available after you've completed recording a match, including the following useful information
- Match scores, location, time played, and date.
- Video - Tap the dropdown to view video moments of interest or all videos.
- If videos were recorded during the match, the app automatically creates a Highlight Reel.
- Individual highlight videos can be enhanced with special effects and shared to the Zepp Tennis Feed and social networks.
- Stats - Head-to-Head Game Stats are available if Advanced Scorekeeping is using during a match.
- 1st serve %
- 2nd serve %
- 1st serve points won
- 2nd serve points won
- Return points won
- Break points won
- Double faults
- Forced errors
- Unforced errors
- Individual stats - Individual stroke stats are tracked for each player who synced a sensor from the match. Tap the Game Stats dropdown and select a player to view.
- Total strokes
- Sweet spot %
- Active time
- Stroke Details - Detailed stroke stats are tracked by stroke type.
- Distribution of strokes by forehand, backhand, smash, serve, and volley. Tap each stroke to view detailed stats.
- Distribution of spin type for each stroke type, including topspin, drive, and slice.
- Avg ball spin by stroke type
- Sweet spot % by stroke type
- Avg. ball speed by stroke type
- Max ball speed by stroke type
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST