Smart Rally Capture
Last Updated -
Pair a Zepp sensor to automatically record and crop video on every swing. At least one sensor is needed for singles and at least two sensors for at least one side is needed for doubles.
Setup smart rally capture by following these steps.
- Tap the Record tab, select a court, and add players.
- Pair at least one sensor to a player.
- Enable Connect Multiple Sensors at the bottom of the screen to enable sensor pairing on other players.
- Tap the green play icon to begin the match.
- Tap camera icon in the bottom left of the record screen in order to activate Smart Capture video recording, which will capture video of every swing.
- Tap the video thumbnail to review your first video captured to ensure proper court framing.
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST