Sensor Does Not Capture Swings
Last Updated -
If your sensor is having issues capturing swings, there are a few things to be aware of, and a few steps you can try.
To start, the sensor is designed to only capture swings that have a backswing greater than 180°. In addition to the sensor requiring full swings, we have found that users with slow backswings may have issues capturing swings as with a slow backswing, the sensor may read the movement as random motion rather than that of a swing. If you have a slow backswing, try speeding it up to see if this is the cause of the issue. Another best practice we recommend to avoid any issues capturing swings is to keep your hands and club still for 1 second prior to starting your swing.
You try the following steps for any swing capture issues:
1) Fully charge the sensor. Depending on your power source, a full charge of your sensor will take approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. When the LED on the charging cable turns solid green while the sensor is plugged in, that means that the sensor is fully charged.
2) Restart your iOS/Android device by holding the lock key for 4 seconds, and either swiping "slide to power off" or tapping "power down device"
3) Turn off Bluetooth on all other iOS or Android devices. Once other devices bluetooth is off, forget the device on your device and then re-pair.
4) Delete and reinstall the app.
5) Perform a hard reset of your sensor. To complete a hard reset of the Zepp 2 sensor make sure the sensor is powered off, then press and hold the multi-function button for approximately 10 seconds. After holding for about 10 seconds the sensor LED will flash white. Make sure to let go of the button while the sensor is still flashing white. If you see a red LED on the sensor, the button was held for too long, and you'll need to try again. After you let go of the multi-function button, the sensor will continue to flash white, indicating the reset is complete.
If you continue to experience issues after completing the steps above Click Here to contact our support team for further investigation into the issue.
Did you find this article helpful?
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST